This 8 day/7 night walk can be personalised to meet your interests and travel dates.
• Pick up at the beginning and drop-off at the end at Foggia railway station
• Seven nights’ accommodation
• Seven breakfasts and six dinners (3 courses)
• Reading lists and historical and cultural notes
• Maps and detailed walking instructions
• Daily transfers of baggage between hotels
• 24-hour backup from local manager
$2085 B&B only p/p
$2280 with 6 dinners included p/p (please note dinner is not provided on Day 6).
Single supplement - $650
Tour costs quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD)
“We are back in Australia after our fabulous walk in Puglia. We really enjoyed it - so many wonderful memories. We just loved walking through peoples’ farms, the livestock & the coastline is just majestic.” CB + RLB
3. Southern Italy: Puglia 1, exploring the Gargano Peninsula FAQs
Find out a little more about the 3. Southern Italy: Puglia 1, exploring the Gargano Peninsula tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›