Alba walk testimonials
This special tour was offered for the first time in 2015. Below is some of the feedback:
Thanks for a wonderful holiday in Piemonte! The area was lovely, with great walking countryside and beautiful villages. The instructions were brilliant. All in all, a wonderful holiday in a region we had not visited before, but we shall certainly do so again - we shall be back to Hidden Italy.
– KJ Alba and Le Langhe 2015
Thanks so much, we're having a ball. It's very hot but the walking is superb, the food and wine is fantastic and the people and the scenery lovely so please pass on our thanks to Simon for all the really great arrangements and great walking notes.
– DS Alba and Le Langhe 2015
Our trip went great. Luggage always arrived where it was suppose to. Hotels were very nice and well located, and the food was great. Drank a lot of wonderful wine. Hikes were wonderful through vineyards and orchards. People very friendly. All turned out well and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
– SA Alba and Le Langhe 2015
I can only say one word, "Incredible"! We had the most wonderful trip - thank you… We have just been treated to a touch of Italy that we will certainly cherish. Thank you for providing us with such a memorable time.
– JS Alba and Le Langhe 2015
We greatly enjoyed our walk through the Alba hills. Claudio was terrific, jolly, informative and always very punctual. The accommodation was great, and we loved the variety. It was quite exciting to find out what we’d get every night. Best of all was the route you planned.
– T and CM Alba and Le Langhe 2016
We are just back from a terrific five weeks in Europe. As you know, we have walked with probably a dozen walking companies and we would rate Hidden Italy up there with the best. I would not hesitate in recommending the Piedmont walk for your other clients. All up though, a very good week walking.
– L and GL, Alba and Le Langhe 2017
Interested in the 1. Northern Italy: Alba and the Langhe Hills, walking in Piedmont Self-Guided Walk?Don't miss out, places are limited. Make your booking now. Book Now › Make an Enquiry ›
This 8 day/7 nights walk explores Alba and the Langhe
- Private transfer to and from Turin at the beginning and end of the tour
- Seven nights accommodation
- All breakfasts included
- Reading lists and historical and cultural notes
- Detailed roadbook with maps and daily notes (updated annually)
- Hidden Italy App with GPS to complement the roadbook
- Daily transfers of baggage between hotels each morning
- 24 hour backup from our operations manager
$3050 b&b per person
Single supplement: $800
** Please note a high season surcharge may apply.
Tour costs quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD)
We are just back from a terrific five weeks in Europe. As you know, we have walked with probably a dozen walking companies and we would rate Hidden Italy up there with the best. I would not hesitate in recommending the Piedmont walk.
– GL, Alba and Le Langhe 2017View all Testimonials ›
1. Northern Italy: Alba and the Langhe Hills, walking in Piedmont FAQs
Find out a little more about the 1. Northern Italy: Alba and the Langhe Hills, walking in Piedmont tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›