This continuous walk is the best way to enjoy this classic destination, spectacular walks each day from the beginning to the end of the Cinque Terre National Park, staying in different villages each night.
"The Cinque Terre walk was all that we had been told and even better!! We thoroughly enjoyed very moment and your arrangements and guidance were first class. It finished off a remarkable holiday perfectly."
– Carol W, Cinque Terre walk
The walk absolutely lived up to our expectations – it could not have been better... the accommodation was excellent and the restaurants we dined at were also excellent – we were almost treated as royalty by the staff. We cannot speak highly enough of the organisation and the service we received.
– Tony S, Cinque Terre walk
“It probably exceeded our expectations. We would be happy to recommend Cinque Terre Hidden Italy to prospective travellers! Independent travellers were envious of our arrangements with bookings, luggage etc.”
– John R, Cinque Terre walk
I was going to wait until I returned to tell you what a brilliant time I am having in the Cinque Terre (so far) & and what a terrific walk you have put together, but I will quickly say that I am finding this one instance when the marketing and client testimonials live up to the hype.
– Anthea N, Cinque Terre walk
Interested in the 1. Northern Italy: Cinque Terre Coastal, from Levanto to Portovenere Self-Guided Walk?Don't miss out, places are limited. Make your booking now. Book Now › Make an Enquiry ›
This 7 day / 6 night walking tour can be personalised to meet your interests and travel dates.
- Six nights accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Reading lists and historical and cultural notes
- Maps and detailed walking instructions
- Daily transfers of baggage between hotels
- Drop-off at the end of the tour from Portovenere to La Spezia station (on the Rome/Genoa line)
- The Santa Margherita/Portofino option includes 3 nights in a 4-star hotel, sea views
- 24 hour backup from local manager
$1730 b&b or $2080 with dinners included
Portofino / Santa Margherita Option : $950 with meals or $850 b&b per person (see itinerary for details). We suggest you do this option prior to the start of the Cinque Terre walk.
Single supplement: $650
The Cinque Terre walk was all that we had been told and even better!! We thoroughly enjoyed very moment and your arrangements and guidance were first class. It finished off a remarkable holiday perfectly.
– Carol W, Cinque Terre walkView all Testimonials ›
1. Northern Italy: Cinque Terre Coastal, from Levanto to Portovenere FAQs
Find out a little more about the 1. Northern Italy: Cinque Terre Coastal, from Levanto to Portovenere tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›